I will start with Pork Chop:
Chris is so much fun to be with. We like to do crazy things together. He is great to talk to and has great advice. He is really great at basketball and just about everything. He is a great example to everyone and makes me want to be better. I hope someday i can be JUST like him!!
next is Toadie, Vikki, Wonton...(could go on forever)
Tori is my other bestest friend. We love to just hang around and talk, mainly only about one subject. We love eating at farrs together and being hyper as we scream Taylor Swift. Tor is super supportive of everything i do, and she is so nice to everyone around her. She has so many friends and loves to have fuN!!!
Then there is Erik :)
Erik is a very fun person to be around. Always wanting to get his moves on and be crazy!! Erik also has the brains!! He's very smart. He is lots of fun to hang out with and being very spontaneous! He is nice to talk to when you need a friend too!
Rissy ROO!!
I love marissa with all my heat. She is such a great example to me and i look up to her in so many ways. She is so much fun to be with. I love when we sit around eating oreos and get so hyper that we wet our pants laughing. Love you RIss!! our motto is: "laughing is good for your health!"
No comments:
Post a Comment