Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prom!

So, i got asked to Prom a couple nights ago, and it was probably one of the wierdest, strangest, funniest way i have been asked before. First, i got a knock at the door around 9:30 and i was bit suspicious, but at the same time i had no clue! I opened my door and there stood two boys in big blow up cowboy suits with big hats! one had a guitar (pretty sure it was Nate) and then the other one was singing (probably Bryson) and they same a very interesting, funny song to ask me to prom. And he sang in a very strange, screaming/goofy voice.  I wish i had the lyrics but they won't admit it was them so i don't have them. And i should have taken some pictures was i was a little bit of shock to do anything. Then before they left, they handed me a capri sun, then walked off still singing, all the way down the street. I was laughing really hard, then checked the bottom of the capri sun and it said, "Jordan Haines!" I am so excited! I am going to prom with Jordan Haines!!!!!! YAY! i am so excited! :) It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment