Sunday, August 14, 2011

My wedding

Even though it's said that girls who plan their wedding just need to grow up, i think that's false. i know that secretly every teenage girl longs for the perfect future wedding!! And I KNOW that they have thought about it once before, and even planned it all out. So boys, i'm sorry but you have no say for your wedding! It's already done!! Haha. Since i've been to two wedding in the last two nights, it's kind of been on my mind what i want at mine. So here we go: this is my dream wedding!!

The engagement:
For some reason i can see a cute canoe or somewhere in the beautiful nature!! :)









The Dress:
Really simple yet beautiful beading on it.





The Ring



The Salt Lake Temple:


The Reception
I love champagne pink, cream, white and light tans. I want the reception to be held at sleepy ridge golf course. I want to get married on the first of a month such as (may 3, June 2, July 3.. etc) There will be the couples dance and also dancing for everyone. 












And that we all live happily ever after....




3 comments:

  1. This is soooooo cute!!! It totally fits you! You better invite me to your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me.it wont be for like ten years!! No worries

    ReplyDelete