Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homecoming

Homecoming was literally a dream come true! I had such a wonderful time, and so many reasons why. First of all, Erik Webb asked me! And that alone was probably one of the greatest moments ever! We were also paired up together for royalty and we got to get to know each other as we did our different events for it. The night of the football game came along...there was a lot of excitement in the air! Mercedes was also a part of Royalty and it made it all the more fun to share the excitement with her. We both rushed from practice and had to get dressed really quick, but soon met up in the big gym! We FINALLY drove out in our nice cars out onto the field. Everyone was smiling and saying hi as though you were famous. It was actually quite fun! Then announced our names.. then they said "And your 2011 Homecoming King and Queen are..." (suspense) "Erik Webb and Chelsea Clayton!" AHHH! screaming, cheering, crying, laughing, disbelief, excitement, and a lot of smiling! So here are some pictures from that night.





Chris and Mercedes!! MY BEST FRIENDS






and he kisses me... Lecy's face is so cute! she is actually looking at my mom.. "do you see your daughter?" haha




I LOVE these girls so much. i am so grateful for both of them. I wouldn't be the same without their examples! I am so grateful i have them both in my life. Im so grateful

I love Mercedes to much. She is such a strong example of doing whats right. I am so glad that i have her in my life and that i get to spend just about every day with her! She is so talented and awesome at everything she does. I admire her kindness towards everyone around her! I love you babes!

The next day we had our date and the dance! Here are the awesome pictures that Tate's sister took






 

2 comments:

  1. CHELS!! You look ABSOLUTELY gorgeous in these pictures!! And it is totally multiplied by how amazing you are!! Seriously girl, you are one outstanding person and I love how positive, loving, and friendly you are to everyone. Your homecoming experience sounds and looks amazing and I know that's just a sampling of how your whole senior year is going to be! Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete