I was lucky enough to go to the Saturday morning session of general conference with Chris! I had never been before so I didn't know what to expect but i had a wonderful time! The spirit was so strong being in the conference center, let alone walking around on Temple Square!! It was a totally different experience being at the actual place where they are speaking than sitting at home on the couch. I felt as though i was more alert, and attentive. It went by all too fast, and i was sad that it was over. But i had an exceptional time!
You are so beautiful, Chels! I meant to comment on this when you first posted it but my brain doesn't work as well these days. :) I love that picture of the temple, too...frame-worthy!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome you were able to go for a session. I still haven't done that and want to so bad! You are too cute!
ReplyDelete