Tuesday, May 17, 2011

But I did!!!

Well, today has been actually pretty interesting for me... and at times i wondered, "could it get any worse!" but i actually thought today was unique, and quite fun. So here are the strange events of my day... just don't laugh.. :)


1. I slipped on a banana
- yes, i actually slipped on it and fell, kind of hurt my ankle. It's like in the movies where they show that bananas are slippery, but you never really think you could actually slip on a banana, but i did.


2. I passed out in Med Anatomy
- a pathologist came to class, and brought just about every internal piece of the human body you could think of. After holding the stomach, heart, liver, kidney, fetus, placenta, uterus, and many other things, i wasn't feeling so great. I left the circle, and hurried to my desk, laid down, and was out. No one else had a hard time, But i did. 


3. I hit my teacher with my pencil
- while sitting at my desk in the back of the room, i was playing with the side part of my mechanical pencil, i was lifting it up with my thumb and POP, it flew into the air, and hit my teacher... oops. I never want to hit my teachers with my pencil, but i did. 


4. Lost my gum, found it, and ate it
- while unwrapping my last piece of gum, it fell under the desk next to me, under some kids shoe. I didn't want to just reach under there during class to find it, so i ask for it back. He handed it to me and i put it back in my mouth. No one eats gum off the floor, but i did. 


It's just been one of those days when nothing goes your way, but when does it ever? haha. I think that when you look at life in a positive way, you see that it was made to have fun, mistakes were made to be laughed at, and moments made to be cherished. I didn't think that i would have such a wonderful day today, But i did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment