Oh my goodness, i have a disease.. it's called summeritis. I can't stand it any longer, I want summer to be here! I am spending my days procrastinating my homework as i play outside and lazy around the house. i am sooo ready for school to be done! This week just needs to be over, all the tests done, all the stress, over. It's time for summer. it's time for a break. It's time for the sun to come out and shine, fry us all to death. It's time for water fights. It's time for stress free. It's time to get tan. It's time to get freckles on my face. It's time for nice warm nights with friends. it's time for vacations. It's time for long days at the pool. It's time to read what i actually want to. It's time to sleep in... IT'S TIME FOR SUMMER ALREADY!!!

I am so ready for summer! :) Great image by the way!
ReplyDelete