Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bye July!

July flew by... but it was a crazy fun month. Pictures can summarize it :)




I got to play with one of the cutest little one-year olds i know :) 
We just ate her favorite- chocolate ice cream 




Kisses for Chels :) 
Best buds forever :) 

Ryan's summer apparel 

Sleeping in the backyard :) 



After a very long, hot summer, i got AIR CONDITIONING in my car! happy day 

Enjoyed beautiful sunsets! 

Spent quality time with my amazing sisters

Learned how to drive the boat :) 

Ran my first 10K in 50min

Played with Connor's new Go-Pro on the boat :) 

Adoring my grandma and grandpa's presence

All-Paid for Pedicures for the Clayton Girls! 

Big Girls too!

OLYMPIC PARK

Boys zip-lining

All of us

Maya on the ropes coarse

I know i'm smiling but deep down i was scared for my life

Maya, Emma and Ellie 



The Crew about to go on another zip-line 
I have one amazing family :) 


Bravest girl award goes to Chloe for going on the zip-line!
Woot Woot! 
We are seriously bobsledders 



Beautiful drive up the mountains in Park City 


My favorite tradition: Kamas Rodeo 
Trip to Idaho with the Sommerfeldt Cousins! 



I am truly surrounded by the most beautiful women



One of my best friends got married!!! WHAT?!  (Weird picture)

Fun bike rides on the canal with the siblings 

Playing tennis with Kylie squared!! My face is like that because i got dominated haha

No comments:

Post a Comment