ENJOY
Sunday, August 25, 2013
You're gonna miss me when i'm gone
One of the professors i work with asked me if i had any plans this weekend. I told him no and he said, "you have no excuse, you're 19 years old of course you have plans." I said, well i'm single and i live at home. He stood there for a second and then said, "Yeah Good Point" and he left. So apparently since i have no life right now, i get to spend quality time with my equally weird and crazy sister Coco Bean. We made this music video: took us about ten minutes and then she fell asleep on the floor. But hey we had a great time!
ENJOY
ENJOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm missing you a lot! Good thing you have to eat lunch once in awhile. I have been craving a slab!
ReplyDelete