Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gratitude Exerpt

I just had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and happiness for the blessings in my life.... I was sitting here at my desk writing a paper, and suddenly got this weird giddy, excited feeling and i started to get emotional and then felt a huge feeling of LOVE towards the people in my life and my Heavenly Father.

I know Heavenly Father and Jesus are real beings. I believe that they are a part of my life and they love us.

I am so grateful for my mom and her strength

I am so grateful for my dad and his dedication to me

I am so grateful for my bestest friend Tori and her support

I am so grateful for my other bestest friend Marissa who is such a great example serving a mission

I am so grateful for my best friend and roommate Rachel for teaching me so much

I am so grateful for all my other roommates and their hard work and love

I am so grateful for all the people i have met this year, i know i didn't meet them by mistake

I am so grateful for my jobs that allow me to be around amazing people

I am so grateful that i can study at BYU!!

I am so grateful for the spirit and the holy ghost that bring me confort

I am grateful for my trials as they make me stronger

I am grateful for homework.... (tongue in cheek) because it teaches me how to focus!

I am grateful for all my siblings- i love them more than anything!

I could go on forever but i need to keep studying!!!!


Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment