I have been so into country music lately. I think it's because American Idol has been getting into me. Or it's because this type of music is so expressive, it seems to always explain how i am feeling. I also love country music because it helps you realize what's most important in life: such as friends, family, and religion. I used to not like country music very much, but lately it's my favorite thing. I am getting obsessed! No, it's not that bad, but i am into it. So here are some of my favorite songs and artists:
"Just a Kiss" Lady Antabellum
"Forever Seventeen" Tim McGraw
"Live like you were dying" Tim McGraw
"My Best Friend" Tim McGraw
"I wanna talk about me" Toby Keith
"Ours" Taylor Swift
"Are you gonna kiss me or not" Thomas Square
"Kiss a Girl" Keith Urban
"Invisible" Taylor Swift
Also just about everything Carrie Underwood
**I am also in love with Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery
listen to "sleep tonight" by tim mcgraw. best song. ever.
ReplyDelete