Sunday, May 1, 2011

Junior Prom!!

 PROM 2011



This weekend was prom! One of the greatest kids at our school, Jordan Haines asked me. I had such a wonderful time. First, we had our date on Friday night which was one of the funnest dates i have ever been on. We went to Comedy Sports in Provo and had a blast there! We had a group of 20 people so we pretty much filled the whole middle section of this place. The comedians were hilarious and we laughed the entire time. People probably wondered why we were so weird, but if you take a group of crazy, unpredictable people, what can you expect? We were probably especially obnoxious because of the variety of "laughs" we have in our group. But it was all worth while! We then went to Cold Stone and got a butt-load of ice cream, which we barely finished off. (well, i didn't finish mine, but i tried!) We had a great time laughing and goofing off for about an hour. Good times, good times.....


Saturday was the continued version of our date, which i didn't think could get any better, but it did! Hannah Berlin came over, and i did her hair and had a great time talking and getting all excited for the dance (and congrats to her, because she was nominated at our Prom Queen this year!! Yay, Hannah!)This is a picture after our hair is done!!!!



Then, around 7 i was picked up for the dance! Jordan looked so nice in his suit, and did a great job of matching me, even though he had never seen my dress before. The corsage he gave me was beautiful. I loved it! Mom, took some pictures, and then we were off! The car rides were always the greatest. We had Hannah, Ashlyn, Bryson, Nate, and of course me and Jordan. I can't think of a crazier group of people..


this is after the dance so it's not as colorful, but it's still pretty


We drove down to Provo and got our pictures taken, they were beautiful! I cannot wait to get them! :) We also got some porta-potty pictures...yuck! I wonder who had that idea??? hahaha. Then we drove to my favorite restaurant ever! Macaroni Grill... mmmm... so yummy! I got feda chini alfredo. So good! I was smart and got the kids menu one. And i was one of the only ones who actually finished. We were all stuffed, but what better way to work off all those calories than go to the dance!!! The actual dance was the best ever! We went crazy and worked off a sweat! "Iris" was the theme song of the dance, and also one of my favorite songs ever! Jordan was a wonderful date! He was so funny and crazy and also very kind to me! He opened my doors, and escorted me from the dance. Thanks to Jordan for putting together such a great date! He's awesome and such a great friend to me! I will never forget this date because it was by far one of the best i have ever been on!

And here are more strange pictures.....

After dinner


porta potty pictures.....

Driving!!!!

bathroom pictures!


Friday night: Cold Stone

The crazy car rides

Jordan driving

and still driving...

Jake and Ashlyn! I love this picture


at dinner

our cool tongue tricks
Friday night at Comedy Sports


2 comments:

  1. Chels, you look so gorgeous! I love your dress, hair, EVERYTHING. My prom dress was that same color...love it. :) I'm glad you had such a fun time...you'll have to tell me even more about it next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, Chels! Love it! I am so glad you had fun! love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete