| Their faces are priceless |
| Chris and me!! |
| CHEESY |
| Con and Tor! |
| Riss and Maddie :) |
| Their faces are hilarious! |
| Yay! They got thrown off the tube into the warm water! |
| Erik's face kills me in this picture! It's so funny |
| tricky tricky |
| Best friends! |
| Weirdos! |
| So much fun! Even though some of us weren't quite ready for the picture! |
Probably one of the greatest days of my life and definitely a summer highlight. thanks again chelsea!
ReplyDeleteSO much fun :) these pictures are hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYeah I had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteHow funny, I just posted a bunch of boating pictures on my blog, too. I love all of yours and I agree...boating is the greatest. Glad you had such a great time with your friends!
ReplyDelete