Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer so far...

I haven't been that great at posting new things. Mostly because i have been gone pretty much all summer. But here are some more pictures of what i have done this summer so far!! :)

Idaho:






My beautiful mom

As we sat at the park enjoying the sunshine it all the sudden started POURING rain!
And it was amazing!!! I stepped out just in the time to take this picture and i was
soaked!!!! I love this kind of rain...




SOOOOO yummy!



One beautiful sunset one afternoon


 Cousins Camp:
Even though i wasn't exactly at camp physically, i was there in a poster.... here are some pictures that i was in!!



Aaron didn't treat me very nice hahaha


 Best friends:
One of my best friends named Whitnee Bradford came down to visit. I love her so much and i am so glad we have stayed best friends all the way from elementary school. We had a great time together when she came to visit.


Silly Whit
 Just hanging out!



Disneyland:
Olivia and i spent a whole week together in Disneyland for our HOSA nationals competition. We had a wonderful time at the actual park. But we were very exhausted by the end of each day! Here are a few of our MANY pictures!!!

Getting off the airplane!!!!!


Me and our friend Tyler








The actual HOSA competition
and the AWESOME outfits!! :)


bathroom shots


Dinner at midnight at Carls Jr.
We were SO hungry!




This was our favorite restaurant!! We never actually ate there
but we passed it about a hundred million times! And it's not
Ruth's Chris it's Chelsea's Chris!! That was our joke every time
we saw it.

sitting out at the pool, eating FOOD

eating at Buca di Beppo so delicious!



And back to Disneyland we would go!



We waited in line forever just to see Cinderella

Happiest Place on Earth

Goin' on Splash mountain!! YAY!

probably the best food you will ever eat. I fell in love on the first bite
And it was also by far the most unhealthy meal, but hey, it was all worth it. mmmm..
i wish i could describe it, but i cannot.




Closing Ceremonies
Spencer, me, Tyler

Liv and me with our awesome glasses

Going home
5:00 am
4th of July:
we went and sat outside of the Stadium and watched the fireworks! It was a blast





Girls Camp

We spent a lot of time making all these bracelets! 




crazy leaders!


Stake YCLs! 

Addie and I made the funniest costume for the Miss Shalom Pagent.
I love Sophie! She was sooo funny!






No comments:

Post a Comment