Sunday, October 6, 2013

FALL-ing in love with Life

Hey blog... i've been meaning to post for such a long time. But you know, life will just happen.

Anyway, to keep things short for today, here are some pictures of what i've been up to. I promise to actual write up some good juice about my life later on. But right now, my anatomy book is screaming my name.

I love to take my dog on rides. She's a greeat listener! Last day of summer.. 

First night in B11. It didn't take long before we all became best friends. CHEERS 

Family day at Lagoon. Maya and I just got off a really stomach- twisting ride.. 

Saw Ems at the first BYU game! SO much fun, i love her. 

Homecoming Queens UNITE! 

Back at my old stomping grounds with my bestie 

The Kynaston girlies came with us to Chalk the Block. we got a big bucket of donuts that were so tasty! (Notice where Ivy's attention is.. mmm)

Abby and I took a nice temple trip on the scooter at 5:30am.. tired but so worth it! 

10:45pm in the hospital watching Ryan get a CT scan after his concussion. What a stud muffin for being so strong. I love that kid! 

BYU vs. UTAH game was a blast with these awesome peeps. 

Ash and I went up to the canyon on a rainy day and played around with her camera. SO MUCH FUN! 

Rach and i ride the scoot scoot to the games, even when it's freezing and raining. We love the adventure and we get to pass about 30 cars. 

BYU football games at the sickest 

Ryan spent 15 minutes making a BLT (well actually just a bacon and lettuce) sandwich. Sat down to eat and realized that he didn't have teeth. I had to get a picture of it. Luckily he got his two front teeth back. 

Coco got a butterfly from school and we love playing with it.  



Our good friends Cody and Cory took us to temple square :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment